What the Family Learned this Week

Monday, December 9, 2013

"The More You Know..."

Fun things I have seen or learned recently.

While in Arizona for Thanksgiving I discovered what really happened to Michael Scott after he left Scranton, PA and Dunder Mifflin. He is managing a Chili's in Mesa. Way to go Michael.


This cold winter has also reminded me of my great joy in winter attire. I have been able to share that love with Bailey. I do know that I definitely prefer being cold to being hot. It's much easier to get warm then it is to get cold. So bring it on Utah Winter.



I also recently came across a reserved parking place for "Pie Hole". I find this informative and questioning all at the same time. How can one's "pie hole" need a parking space. I will leave you to ponder and discuss. Also there was only one spot and yet it is numbered 1. Thought provoking (and weird) right?!


Finally I understand the joy that can come from finishing your holiday shopping before December even begins. I was able to enjoy Thanksgiving and am already thoroughly enjoying December much more than in past years. Also, if you start shopping early I think this allows you to put more thought into gifts. So Merry Christmas and get your shopping and shipping done as soon as you can so you too can enjoy the "Most Wonderful Time of the Year."

3 comments:

  1. Great Post! I agree shopping early is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very intriguing for sure. Love all the photos!!! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes to early shopping!!! Next year I will be more like you:). And it's too bad we never actually saw Michael Scott at that Chili's....that would have been the best ever.

    ReplyDelete